Monday 5 May 2014

Intern of the Month

One beautiful aspect of Sesewa Internship is that it provides individuals with opportunities to be better; helping them gain clarity of purpose to make informed career decisions and it also helps them gain skills.
Sesewa internship is the most awesome thing that can happen to an individual ready to build his dreams and pursue a career.
This month, we are celebrating one of our own, an exceptional lady who has successfully completed her internship.
Tell us about yourself
I am Okuneye Olayemisi Christianah, a 20 year old ambitious and smart individual who believes in the beauty of her dreams to make the most out of life.
Tell us about your internship Experience
I got the amazing privilege to serve as the PA to the CEO of Décor Studio. The past few months have been amazing as I have watched myself grow through the challenges I have faced. I got the internship at the point of my life when I didn’t really understand what it means to work in a corporate environment and I had to learn work ethics, I must confess it has been a wonderful experience as I have gotten better in my problem solving and interpersonal skills. I am grateful to Sesewa for granting me the opportunity on a platter of gold.
Lessons learnt from the internship
I have learnt so many things but I think they can be summed in the simple expression; “Never quit at the face of challenges and always have a good esteem about yourself.” You can be as outstanding as you desire if you give yourself a chance.
Favourite Quote: “Don’t we all know people who put us down regularly? They are simply insecure, they cannot see us happy! You have to know their reasons, but never believe them- Your past is over. 
Words to the interns: Always believe in yourself and always be eager to try something new.
Duration of internship
SESEWA Matrix
Facebook Name: Hokuneye Horluwaryhemmiesolar Kristinah

No comments:

Post a Comment